- Supports very high radial loads at high speed
- Operating temperature up to 300°F
- 52100 alloy steel components
- steel and bronze cage options
- Meets ISO 355 standards
- Open bearing, no seals or shields
- Manufactured in Europe
This configuration features huge bore sizes for metals manufacturing rolling mill stands and mining machinery. Supports massive radial loads with a high maximum allowable rpm limit in a design that simplifies installation. A secondary bearing on the shaft must be used to accept axial force, or the axial forces must be balanced to prevent movement at the cylindrical bearing.